You are here
Home > Blog > The Dedicated Star Wars Fan

The Dedicated Star Wars Fan

Even the force could not help Fandago when it came to the large amount of traffic trying to buy tickets to the newest Star Wars movie, Rogue One. According to Fortune Magazine, Fandago had to create a wait room due to the crashed website. I found a very passionate fan at KU who got his tickets and could not be more thrilled.

“I could say I’m a historian, of sorts. I won’t compare myself to real historians, but as a fan I’m a historian of Star Wars,” Landon Munsch said.

His room was decorated in Star Wars posters. He was even playing the Star Wars game, “Battlefront” while I was there. Munsch is a true Star Wars fan by just looking in his room, and that’s without his 100 plus action figures he left back at home.

Rogue One will be the 8th Star Wars movie released. Eight movies that Munsch hopes his significant other hasn’t seen.

“Usually if I find a girl who hasn’t seen them, I’m like, ‘yes, I know what our dates will be for the next two or three weeks,’” Munsch said.

That will be one lucky lady.

The movie hits the theaters Dec. 16 and if you think it’s impossible to get a ticket, just remember what Master Yoda said to Luke Skywalker: “I don’t believe.”

“That is why you failed.”

Top